I was recently talking to a woman who had hit absolutely rock-bottom and desired to change her money situation. It's not as uncommon as you may think. Many people use no money, or no job to propel them into changing their life. Money doesn't have to be hard! What if you could start where you are today and take steps to create your life of choice?
Here are some very pragmatic tools that have worked for me.
1. Show me the money! Literally ask for more money all day, every day. When you ask: Can I have the money now please? You are making a request of the universe. Then you have to make a demand of you and actually take action to create that money.
2. Be present with your finances. Sit down and work out what it costs you for rent, food, fun things, travelling and so on. Some time ago I realised I was getting further and further behind financially. I actually thought I was moving forward but the money showing up was less than what it cost me to live. So I sat down and worked out exactly what it cost me to live per week. When you know what the total figure is, then you can ask for that and more. I don't suggest you ask for an amount of money you could not receive. A lot of people may like to ask for a million dollars. If a million dollars showed up could you receive it?
3. Say yes to things. Years ago I really wanted a change of job from the rag trade in which I worked. A friend offered me part-time work in a health food shop. I didn't know anything about health foods but I said yes, because I had asked the universe for something different. Then another friend asked if I'd go along to a massage course with him. I said yes. After that I signed up to learn naturopathy and took on two jobs as a waitress. I keep saying yes to everything until I have the sense that it isn’t working for me. Then I make another choice.
4. Sometimes people get paralysed thinking they have no other choice but to struggle for money. I've lost thousands of dollars and I’ve started over many times. Stop judging you for your choices. There are no wrong choices. Every choice gives you an awareness of something. What if you were grateful for every single choice because it's moulded you into who you're today? Just know, you've got a new 10 seconds and choose again.
5. If you desire ease with money then recognise that you have value to the planet. When you truly are the energy of a valuable product the universe opens the floodgates and allows more to flow to you. When you're the vibration of lack that's what you pull in. Don't wait till you're free of limitations to choose a life. Ask, what choice can I make today that would be fun and exciting and add more to my life?
6. Then start creating your life of choice. It doesn't matter how tough it gets, I always cook great food, have great champagne in the fridge and great people in my life. Live your life as a celebration every day, and you will find everything else falls into place.
There's a very big difference between a rich person and a wealthy person. Rich people want lots of money and lots of things. A wealthy person is someone who's willing to have awareness and riches which equate to more wealth. Which would you rather chose?
7. If you'd like the download of 'Show Me the Money', a recent telecall I did, then click here!
For more information on my classes, have a look under 'workshops' or to purchase my book send me an email or check out my schedule here.