I was recently talking to a woman who had hit absolutely rock-bottom and desired to change her money situation. It's not as uncommon as you may think. Many people use no money, or no job to propel them into changing their life. Money doesn't have to be hard! What if you could start where you are today and take steps to create your life of choice?
Here are some very pragmatic tools that have worked for me.
1. Show me the money! Literally ask for more money all day, every day. When you ask: Can I have the money now please? You are making a request of the universe. Then you have to make a demand of you and actually take action to create that money.
2. Be present with your finances. Sit down and work out what it costs you for rent, food, fun things, travelling and so on. Some time ago I realised I was getting further and further behind financially. I actually thought I was moving forward but the money showing up was less than what it cost me to live. So I sat down and worked out exactly what it cost me to live per week. When you know what the total figure is, then you can ask for that and more. I don't suggest you ask for an amount of money you could not receive. A lot of people may like to ask for a million dollars. If a million dollars showed up could you receive it?
3. Say yes to things. Years ago I really wanted a change of job from the rag trade in which I worked. A friend offered me part-time work in a health food shop. I didn't know anything about health foods but I said yes, because I had asked the universe for something different. Then another friend asked if I'd go along to a massage course with him. I said yes. After that I signed up to learn naturopathy and took on two jobs as a waitress. I keep saying yes to everything until I have the sense that it isn’t working for me. Then I make another choice.
4. Sometimes people get paralysed thinking they have no other choice but to struggle for money. I've lost thousands of dollars and I’ve started over many times. Stop judging you for your choices. There are no wrong choices. Every choice gives you an awareness of something. What if you were grateful for every single choice because it's moulded you into who you're today? Just know, you've got a new 10 seconds and choose again.
5. If you desire ease with money then recognise that you have value to the planet. When you truly are the energy of a valuable product the universe opens the floodgates and allows more to flow to you. When you're the vibration of lack that's what you pull in. Don't wait till you're free of limitations to choose a life. Ask, what choice can I make today that would be fun and exciting and add more to my life?
6. Then start creating your life of choice. It doesn't matter how tough it gets, I always cook great food, have great champagne in the fridge and great people in my life. Live your life as a celebration every day, and you will find everything else falls into place.
There's a very big difference between a rich person and a wealthy person. Rich people want lots of money and lots of things. A wealthy person is someone who's willing to have awareness and riches which equate to more wealth. Which would you rather chose?
7. If you'd like the download of 'Show Me the Money', a recent telecall I did, then click here!
For more information on my classes, have a look under 'workshops' or to purchase my book send me an email or check out my schedule here.
I had never considered myself to be courageous until I started with Access 11 years ago. I chose a Sex & Relationship class with Gary in Sydney and I knew that he was opening the door to something far greater than what already existed here.
It has been a wild ride, an adventure and often uncomfortable, yet each day I am more willing to step into more of me and acknowledge the courage that I have and the willingness to be crystal clear about what I am choosing. Do you have the courage to recognise that the discomfort is the source for creation? When discomfort shows up that is when possibility begins.
"When you are willing to go for what everybody else finds uncomfortable you are willing to choose the springboard for the greater awareness you have not yet chosen - That is the Phenomence of Being". ~ Gary Douglas
When Dain's "Maestro" Class in Venice was posted, the molecules of my body started vibrating and I knew from that moment that whatever it took I was choosing it. I didn't have the pre-requisites at the time nor the finances, and I was not letting any of that stop me. I returned home just after Christmas after 3 months overseas attending and facilitating classes so the idea of leaving again so soon seemed crazy and dare I say it: "impossible". So I asked: What if time and money weren't the issue?
For me life and living is about creating myself everyday from question, choice, possibility and contribution. I got busy creating more for my future. That was the demand of me.
What can I choose today that will begin to create the future I would truly like to have?
I chose the Maestro Class and wow! This last week since the Venice classes my world has been turned inside out and upside down and it has been extremely uncomfortable. I was asking for massive change, and one thing I know for sure is that it never shows up how you think it will.
My tool of choose when things show up in an unexpected way is "What's right about this that I am not getting? and What's right about me that I am not getting?" These two questions always stop me from going down the rabbit hole of wrongness and empowers me to always know that "Choice Creates Awareness ~ Awareness Does Not Create Choice".
So are you willing to acknowledge the courage that you BE? To choose your reality that goes far beyond this reality into the colours of infinite possibilities? This is truly where the adventure called living exists and this is where you get to show up in the world as the gift of YOU!
Is your life showing up the way that you would like, grand, fun and full of joy or do you feel like a ship without a rudder, being tossed and thrown about in life’s journey, being at the effect of others and their choices?
What if every choice that you make creates a cobweb of future potentials? Do you know that every time that you ask a question, your create possibilities? When the possibility and the potential intersect, you create a new reality as when choice intersects question. It can be as simple as making a choice to take a different route to go to your job and missing an accident.
Are you looking for the “What do I choose?” Are you looking through everybody else’s reality to find out what you are going to choose?
Fifteen years ago I was desperate for something different. I was so paralysed in the “NO CHOICE” universe for fear that I was going to make another wrong choice, as that is all that I have been fed my entire life. I wasn’t willing to just choose and have the awareness of that choice.
I then made a demand of myself to make new choices and when I did I shut the door on my business, sold my house and moved to Brisbane, and that is when Access Consciousness showed up in my life. I am so grateful as my life is not recognizable.
There is no right or wrong choice, just choice is what creates.
What if being saucy and sexy had nothing to do with your body shape, size or age?
What if saucy and sexy is being the energy of receiving and the space of possibilities?
Do you walk down the street strutting your stuff and have people turn their heads as you walk by?
I returned home yesterday after facilitating a 3 Day Body Class, with a sense of liveliness, change and possibility to a letter from my bank stating, "Congratulations, you are now eligible for Seniors' Privilege Benefits on your bank account." Apparently when I have my birthday I will be a Senior Citizen according this reality. When did that happen I wonder??? Just because you get older doesn't mean that you have to look older. Do you know that the cells of our body regenerate constantly and yet with every birthday we create our bodies to age and look older.
Have you got the point of view that there isn't an infinite youthenising that is available to you?
If you were willing to have this indefinite living as a point of view you would have a different possibility.
What would it be like if you were willing to have indefinite living as a priority? What if it is just a choice not to get any older looking than you are today? What is the value of never creating indefinite life and eternal youthing?
Do you know that you will tend to look less aged the more Access you do because you will no longer take on all of the fixed points of view which are what create the wrinkles and aging?
I am so grateful that I am choosing to create beyond this reality which is about being present, enjoying the moment and creating, creating and creating. I am so grateful to have the Access Body Processes that facilitate so much ease and change for our bodies.
What if changing your points of view about your body, creates a space for your body to change?
What if you were willing to listen to it communicating with you? What if that allowed you to have more ease with it? Would you be willing to create a totally different relationship with your body?
Your body is conscious and it is aware of and responds to other bodies. It is a sensory organ that gives you information.
What if you asked questions to develop awareness of what your body is telling you.
"What is this?" "What do I do with it?" "What can I be or do different to change this?"